Me, myself and I (Who is Jerika Soriano)

 Good Day!

I am Jerika Soriano born and raised in the province of Zambeles, and currently pursuing BS IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. I Graduated in Nazareth School Of National University.

Im currently 18 years old,single,born March 11,2002.

My father is Joselito Soriano,and my mother is Marianne C. Soriano. I have two siblings  Joemari and Jeremy,im the youngest.We are all girls. 

My goal is to get a job in reputable company and to become knowledgeable person in my work place.Build my own house and buy my own car. And also to make my family proud.  

My strength are, i am adaptable in any kind of situation, hard working and passionate. 

My hobbies are watching Dramas and hang out with my family and friends and also i love to decorate and design parties.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiences and Lessons Learned in Work Environment