Company Visit: IP Technology Solutions (IPTECH)

 

IT Seminars and Educational Trips Reflection Report

Soriano, Jerika C. BSIT-4B

Event Title: “Company Visit: IP Technology Solutions (IPTECH)”

I.       Details of the Event/Activity

I recently went to IPTECH, a company in Pampanga that helps businesses with their web presence. They've been around since 2000 and provide a variety of digital services, including website design and assistance with internet marketing. They collaborate with a diverse range of clientele, from large corporations to government agencies, not only in Pampanga but also in Singapore and Indonesia.

 

II.     Reflections on the Webinar/Activity (Learnings)

During my visit, I learned a lot about how essential it is for businesses to have an effective web strategy. IPTECH demonstrated how they design and create websites, as well as manage content for large corporations. Understanding these factors helps organizations perform better online.

 

III.    Reflections on Possibilities for Practical Application of Learning

Now that I have a better understanding of digital technologies, I can help businesses improve their digital image. Whether it's developing a website or maintaining content, I have some suggestions to improve things for them.

 

IV.   Positive Feedback (on the Event Organization)

I truly appreciated how IPTECH organized the visit. They were professional and explained things clearly. They made us feel comfortable and addressed all our inquiries.

 

V.     Suggestions for Improvements/Considerations for Future Activities

While the visit was enjoyable, I believe it might have been even better if they had shown us some real-world instances or allowed us to test things for ourselves. Finally, having more time to discuss and share ideas with others would be beneficial.

 

Overall, visiting IPTECH was a worthwhile experience. I'm grateful for everything I've learnt and excited to apply it in the future.

 

VI.   Photos:







 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiences and Lessons Learned in Work Environment